Want to answer the 5 trickiest INTERVIEW questions? Then do this…..
1. “Tell me a little bit about yourself.” WHAT I am + WHO I am = WHY I am a good candidate for this role.
2. “What is your biggest weakness?” State weakness + how you overcome it, compensate for it, are working on it etc, but with as little elaboration and say “challenge” not weakness.
3. “Why did you leave your last job?” Tell the truth, but avoid trashing former bosses or employers.
4. “What is your salary expectation?” Ask THEM what their budget is. OR Give a tight range based on fair market value eg. $40,000-45,000. State that you are open to negotiation, and also incentivisation based on the growth of the company (check Glassdoor for industry averages).
5. “Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?” Describe personal career growth, goals and ambitions WITH the company you are interviewing for.
The above answers are SUGGESTIONS. All interview questions are best answered truthfully, and based on personal experience.
The worst mistake you can make in an interview is to try to “fake” an answer.
Don’t do it! You have amazing skills, experience and qualifications. Showcase them, and be AUTHENTIC.
Employers are looking to hire YOU. So just BE yourself!
Anything to add, please?