Website Avery Dennison
Account Manager, English Premier League Licensed Product, Home-based (North)
- 9 Kirtley Dr, Nottingham NG7 1LD, UK
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2017.
Learn more at www.averydennison.com
About Avery Dennison RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.4 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
About You Role
The Account Manager is responsible for driving consistent profitable growth by achieving sales objectives on the Premier League & UK Team Sports / Performance accounts. The Account Manager develops programs to achieve maximum sales volume consistent with sales projections. The Account Manager clearly understands the needs of the customers and provides solutions that exceed their expectations.
Activities and duties will vary dependent upon functional area assigned. Activities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and build relationships with all Premier League clubs
- Identify and onboard new customers
- Analysing the marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information
- Create and manage account strategies to deliver on sales goals to enable top-line growth and gain share, and maximize profitability
- Increase revenue by achieving sales objectives in existing and new accounts
- Utilize global account management processes to plan and execute on key account strategies and initiatives
- Leverage strong customer relationships and regular communication in pursuing customer opportunities
- Reference in-depth knowledge of full range of Avery Dennison solutions in partnering with customers to identify ideal product options and features
- Lead the coordination of product development and sampling activities between the customer and our internal teams
- Work closely with Customer Service teams to ensure the KPI’s are achieved
- Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring these are fulfilled effectively
- Acting as the key interface between the customer and relevant divisions
- Carry out training for internal teams and training for customers
- Arranging events and attending industry shows
- Working with the marketing team to provide the tools / assets to help facilitate sales
- Ownership of customer reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 2+ years practical sales experience with quota responsibility, market development, account planning, customer engagement, etc.
- Significant apparel industry and large retailer experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated successful experience in a sales position that involved negotiating complex transactions with upper-level management positions or similar experience
- Skilled in developing sales penetration and growth strategies at targeted accounts
- Excellent financial skills and business acumen
- Skilled in conducting territory analysis and planning
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Skilled in communicating effectively with all levels of management on complex business issues
- Strong product knowledge in point-of-sale, woven, printed fabric, heat transfer, and variable data solutions is beneficial
- Strong networking abilities and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach with the requirement to work outside of normal hours, such as on and during match days
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
This position is to cover the North region of the UK.
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.