Business Development • Mountain View, CA
Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 190 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 39 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 1,800 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
The Enterprise Solutions team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce with the world’s best education. This team is made up of three sub-teams: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations. The teams operate globally and have members based out of our offices in Mountain View, New York, London, Gurgaon, and Abu Dhabi.
Marketing Operations has a critical role in supporting Coursera’s enterprise channel growth. We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketing operations manager. As a Functional Manager on the Revenue Operations team, you will be in charge of building and managing the tools and processes relating to Marketing efforts from a strategic, programmatic and operational perspective. You will establish a closed-loop analytics sync with sales and marketing to understand how our marketing activity turns prospects into customers, and continually refine our process to drive improvement. You will be charged with monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall marketing and sales goals. You will accomplish this by effectively collaborating with cross-functional partners, specifically Data Analytics, Marketing and revenue operations.You will ensure Marketing Operations is seen as a critical element of our revenue engine by our Go-To-Market leaders in Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in the creation and management of marketing campaigns.
- Work with leadership team to develop Lead management strategies from Marketing qualified leads to Sales accepted lead to ensure sales development and sales team are optimized to identify and work the highest quality leads
- Develop new reports and dashboards that highlight critical data and uncover valuable insights on sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Document and communicate/distribute best practices for lead management across the company.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Be the primary Marketo admin overseeing the operations and ongoing management of Coursera’s Marketo instance.
- Administer the sync between Marketo and our CRM, ensuring that the right information is available for sales and marketing to deliver an optimal prospect and customer experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Marketo including integration with other technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Experience in enterprise marketing environment.
- Big bonus: experience working in wordpress or similar environment for hosting marketing assets and landing pages.