Website Keurig Dr Pepper
Plant Manager I
The Plant Manager I would be responsible for Leading and driving all operation activities to ensure consistent levels of production excellence are achieved and sustained whilst maintaining a fully engaged and talented workforce. Provide vision and direction for the entire facility in order to ensure current and future success. Ensure the facility attains/exceeds key performance measures and maximizes profitability by building short and long-term strategies and initiatives to meet customer, market and competitive demands; developing and communicating clear expectations and focus; and providing required resources and guidance as necessary. This position is located in Holland, MI
- Drives continuous improvements in key areas, such as: Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost & Customer Service, while developing direct reports. Improves upon the capabilities of all plant personnel.
- Required to build a Safety First culture and develops highly motivated workforce; serves as a positive role model of emotional intelligence and servant leadership. Drives positive employee relations and delivers sustainable results.
- Continuously improves site processes and technologies; stays current in new technological developments. Develops and executes upon a site capital plan, addressing both short-term a long-term opportunities.
- Champions continuous improvement efforts; implements and sustains manufacturing best practices / procedures, and meets/exceeds relevant certifications / qualifications / requirements (E.g. OSHA, AlB, GMP, HACCP, FSSC, and FDA).
- Identifies and eliminates potential sources of food safety risk. Responsible for delivering site environmental, health, & safety performance; works to exceed expectations for all internal & external audits.
- Acts as liaison between plant personnel and corporate functions; builds solid relationships between these teams. Effectively communicates urgent issues both internal and external to the site, as needed. Identifies issues quickly, develops action plans and coordinates team member activities, so that these issues are communicated upward, and dealt with quickly & effectively.
- Develops a highly effective site leadership team, by applying high standards for selection and continued performance; establishes clear and stretching goals, communicates and delegates key responsibilities, and actively utilizes all performance, development and career tools, to their full potential.
- Requires Lean, A3 and relevant TPM skill sets, with demonstrated problem solving capability. Must be competent in identifying root causes of issues and adept at developing and implementing corrective actions, to prevent problems from repeating.
- Required to implement Lean & TPM across all site areas, to elevate site performance; must also develop, deploy, & sustain Leader Standard Work, to ensure continued success of these efforts.
- 5 years Manufacturing Experience
- 2 years’ Experience in Operations Leadership
- Lean Six Sigma, PMP, TPM or other relevant certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
To apply for this job please visit careers.keurigdrpepper.com.