Website NextEra Energy
Date: Mar 23, 2020
Primary Location: Jacksonville, FL, US, 32226
Company: NextEra Energy
Requisition ID: 38829
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today Learn more
Position Specific Description
In this role, you will be responsible for selling energy-efficient solutions to a variety of customers across different industries. You will prospect and educate potential clients on our products and services while maintaining ongoing communication and account management through the design and installation project phases. You will work cross-functionally with various business functions to ensure client expectations are met. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with public speaking and have prior experience presenting to various board members.
Trade or utility experience is a plus!
Apply now and help us make a difference!
Employees in this role are responsible for selling high-value energy performance contracting solutions in an assigned territory.
- Develops and executes strategic and tactical sales plans to drive profitable revenue growth while meeting operating targets
- Collaborates with marketing, operations, legal, finance, and other key stakeholders to improve customer acquisition, service, and retention
- Develops account management plans and builds and expands customer relationships to maximize long term account growth
- Monitors the market and territory and proactively prospects to develop new business opportunities and a strong pipeline
- Understands new technologies and products and services and sells a full portfolio of energy related solutions
- Maintains an accurate and updated opportunity pipeline and provides accurate forecasting information by utilizing CRM system
- Executes the sales process consistently and fully applies consultative sales methodologies and techniques to drive competitive differentiation and deal closure
- Monitors external environment, competitive trends, and Voice of the Customer (VOC) information to communicate to marketing about new product/services
- Ensures proper controls and compliance in accordance with corporate policy and procedures
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 3+ years
- Master’s – Business Administration
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
Organization: Florida Power & Light Company
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to [email protected], providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Nearest Major Market: Jacksonville