Website GE Oil & Gas
The key purpose of this role is to drive the commercial strategy in South and East Africa – Close engagements with customers to understand business priorities, drivers & challenges to position BHGE as a trusted advisor. Partner closely with the Commercial Operations, Project Management, Services, Product Management, Global Supply Chain, functional teams & Channel Partners to drive profitable growth of the product line.
• Own Bently Nevada Orders operating plan and meet quarterly and annual orders commitment and sales metrics such as convertible orders, revenue & receivables.
• Proactive approach to sales, driving aggressive growth targets by identifying & grooming opportunities from installed base.
• Build customer relationships at different levels within the organization and understanding all key customer stakeholders within assigned territory.
• Develop customer strategies, marketing campaign plans, conduct sales presentations and generate new opportunities.
• Drive customer adoption of NPIs in assigned territory.
• Own early engagement with customers & EPCs on greenfield & global projects in assigned territory.
• Demonstrate commercial and technical expertise in specific market and lead opportunity planning.
• Own regional future planning and forecasting for Bently Nevada in assigned territory.
• Drive cross-functional coordination with the Customer care, Commercial Operations, Services, Engineering and Project Management teams
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in discipline Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
• Rotating equipment & Vibration diagnostic systems knowledge.
• Experience dealing with the Oil & Gas and Power Plant industries
• At least 5 years of experience in industry-related sales
• Commercial sales experience in closing large and complex contractual agreements.
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
• Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs.
• Proven coordination and influencing skills.
• Knowledge of customer financial drivers/needs.
• Able to collaborate with a multi-functional team to meet sales plan.
• High proficiency in utilizing analytical software and sales tools.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Solid presentation skills.
• Excellent Negotiations Skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.