Website GE Healthcare
As a software developer you will develop software used in the image acquisition and post-processing steps of biological fluorescent imaging workflows. Your work will contribute to advancing biological research including drug discovery and cancer research.
- Work closely with instrument control and user interface developers to deliver imaging solutions to our customers
- Leverage your programming expertise to create and modify software driving image acquisition from automated fluorescent imagers
- Maintain algorithms used to analyze and correct image data
- Validate performance of system through collaboration with test and system engineers
- Work with system engineers and scientists to define requirements for system performance
- Employ software libraries, tools, practices to implement efficient, scalable, and reusable solutions
- At least 3 years’ experience in .net and WPF
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Ability to understand and work within a large existing code base
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA
- Must be 18 years or older
- Experience with hardware control, image acquisition, homogenous matrix transformations
- Experience with image processing: stitching, flat-fielding, registration, etc.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Eclipse, LabWindows
- Java, C/C++, SQL server, WCF, MEF, knowledge
- M.S Degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields with a focus on Image Analysis
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely.GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).