Prime Now Ready Associate: Treasure Truck Team Member
Hourly Pay rate: $15.00/hr
Amazon Treasure Truck is hiring! At Treasure Truck, we hand-pick our favorite new, trending, local, or delicious items, load ’em up, then cruise around town spreading joy for everyone with an appetite for fun. Customers order through the Amazon mobile shopping app, and then meet us at one of our stop locations to pick up their product. Come join the team that makes this unique — and magical — experience possible for our customers!
Amazon Treasure Truck has innovated the customer shopping experience. Our Associates personally connect with, laugh with, and uplift the lives of our customers – in a very cool truck, van, or location – even if just for a few moments. Your work will go beyond fulfilling customer orders; it is about creating a moment of connection with every customer through greeting customers, answering questions, and finally, having fun and interacting with customers.
Our Truck team members:
- Truly enjoy helping people and working directly with customers
- Enjoy the satisfaction of a busy day, managing responsibilities
- Enjoy working in team environments
- Are comfortable using a mobile device and apps
Here are a few other things to know:
- This role is part-time, up to 20 hours per week.
- You will drive an Amazon branded Treasure Truck van up to 10,000 pounds to select Treasure Truck pick-up locations.
- You must drive, maneuver, and direct a van in a safe manner.
- You will have the opportunity to choose a schedule from a list of available shifts. You must work at least one shift each month.
- You must have the ability to work different schedules. For example, Tuesday and Thursday one week and Wednesday and Saturday another week.
- You must perform responsibilities with different Amazon businesses. For example, driving a Treasure Truck van on Monday, shopping at Whole Foods on Thursday, and picking items for Prime Now
- You need to be comfortable communicating directly with our customers, orally and in writing.
- You will perform physical labor within the warehouse or at the Truck and lift up to 49 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation.
- You will stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 10 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- You will use Amazon warehouse management software and tools.
You must be at least 21 years old and currently hold a valid driver’s license in the state of residence
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team for a well-regarded consumer brand
- Professional driving experience
- Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
- Excellent written and oral communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age