This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Materials and Metallurgy, Manufacturing, R&D, Automotive, Aerospace
Materials Engineer and Metallurgy recent M.A.Sc. graduate currently open to job opportunities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Advanced/ultra-high strength steels in the automotive applications
- Galvanized, galvannealed, ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Semiconductors (TiO2, ZrO2, Al2O3) in energy-related applications (solar cells and lithium-ion batteries)
- Hot stamping and forming, heat treatments, mechanical testing (macro-micro/hardness and tensile), failure and DIC analysis
- SEM/EDS/EBSD, (S)TEM/EELS techniques operation
- EBSD/SEM sample preparation, ion milling and knowledge of FIB/PFIB technique
- Nanomaterial synthesis and analytical chemistry
- Solar cell devices (DSSC) assembly and photoanode fabrication
- XRD, optical microscopy, I-V curves, Uv-Vis, DRS, EIS techniques